A question we often get asked is what is included in our data?
Well, it’s quite simple. It contains all the contact information of the business, the name of the director, and sometimes the PA or Office Manager equivalent for large companies. We also track up to five senior executives for companies with 20 or more staff, where these exist.
So what exactly is the business contact information? Because there’s a bit of confusion about it, especially if you’ve come from overseas.
- Business contact information at whoiswhere covers the following:
- Name of the company, usually the legal name which means it includes limited.
- Phone number.
- Street address, which includes the building name where applicable.
- Street number, including a start and end number and any suffixes if applicable.
- Street name.
- Rural RD Number if applicable
- Level of the building if applicable.
- Suite or unit number if applicable.
- Postal Address, which is usually either a PO box or the physical address in one cell.
- Suburb of the postal address.
- City of the postal address.
- Postal code of the postal address.
- Email address, available for roughly 60% of our database.
- Number of staff nationwide.
- Number of branches.
- Number of staff at this particular branch, which is often the head office.
- Name of the PA, Office Manager, or Second Owner/Director.
- Name of the Primary Owner/Director/Managing Director/CEO.
- If this business is a branch or the head office.
- If the business is owned by an overseas company, in which case some decisions may not be made locally.
- New Zealand Business Number, where available.
- whoiswhere ID
As you can see, this is a wealth of information that we hold for over 200,000 businesses nationwide. All of it together is our answer to the question of what is included in your business data.
When you’re ready to begin, just fill in the form at the button below and our team is here to help. And if you’d like to have a chat instead, simply call us on 04 977 7877.