Have a look at the success stories of our clients below. Names of businesses have been changed in some places where sensitive.
More examples to come so check back regularly!
The ABC Travel Company had been operating in NZ for many years and over this time it developed a database with thousands of clients and prospects. Their goals for growth demanded to generate new contacts in a cost effective and time efficient manner.
The solution suggested by whoiswhere contained two separate steps:
- Cleaning ABC Travel Companies existing data
- Adding more data after asking a qualifying question on the phone
Here are summary figures for this exercise in Wellington region:
Out of 773 prospects in the Wellington region:
- 614 (79%) were confirmed as existing businesses
- 159 (21%) were confirmed as closed, liquidated or merged
In the Wellington region, their potential target market was identified as 6,580 companies. 1,708 (26%) of these were already their clients or prospects (after cleaning).
4,872 (74%) were called to ask a prequalifying question. The results were:
- 302 (6%) of businesses closed
- 923 (19%) of businesses could not be reached after 3 attempts
- 652 (14%) of businesses chose to not respond
- 2,995 (61%) of businesses responded to the qualifying question
Out of the respondents, 1,137 were identified as leads
(37% of all respondents and 23% of the total number of businesses targeted)
Total investment (including cleaning and additional research): $ 4.76 per lead